We will email you a link to reset your password.
Brides, please make sure you log in to save your favorite photographers.
Not a member yet? Register now --- it's fun and easy!
Submit a request and sign up in less than 60 seconds!
Photographer matched results will be sent to your SnapKnot inbox.
ARE YOU A PHOTOGRAPHER?
I'm Ivan and I live in San Jose, California. I'm also a husband, dad, and I ride my bike a lot. I've shot weddings for over five years now. Here are 10 things you should know about me.
1. As a married man, I know your wedding day is the most important day of your life to this point. The photographs will become your memories and I will shoot with that in mind.
2. I will shoot your wedding with an emphasis on a journalistic style of photography. In other words, my mission is to capture the story, the emotions and the feelings of your special day.
3. I do not earn my living through my camera. I shoot weddings because I love to, not because I have to.
4. I do not shoot more than 10 weddings a year, so every one is special and a big deal to me.
5. I’ll pay you referral fees for all future clients you refer.
6. I am very flexible with how I shoot, but I'm not a fan of long "shot lists." You'll need to trust me as your photographer that I'll record your story in the way I know is best.
7. I shoot with two professional grade cameras and a variety of professional lenses and flashes. Nikon and Leica are my brands of choice, if you care about this sort of thing.
8. Because I only shoot few weddings a year, I personally edit all the photos I provide to you.
9. I do not prohibit others from taking pictures at your wedding.
10. I love to travel.
You can also see my fine art work at www.ivanmakarov.com.
Years of Experience: 5
WILLING TO TRAVEL